Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a Medicare program designed for Medicare beneficiaries. The primary focus of CCM is to offer patient-specific support through a quality-driven healthcare approach to patients with two or more chronic conditions. Eligible patients need to give consent to enroll in the CCM program. Please contact our CCM coordinator at 225-767-4893 to get more information and to enroll.
Here are a few of many reasons to enroll in Chronic Care Management:
- A monthly check-in by a clinician to assess current and long-term health needs
- Personalized health strategy to improve patient’s quality of life
- Help with any medical needs including refills, scheduling appointments, and transportation
- Prescription cost savings assistance, as well as, packaging and delivery options to increase medication compliance
- Continuous communication with your Medical Providers on your behalf – such as relaying messages for Refills or any questions you have about your Healthcare
Fresenius Kidney Care has provided information about Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans. The attachments below contain valuable information about Medicare Advantage and how to choose the best health insurance for your needs.