Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a Medicare program designed for Medicare beneficiaries. The primary focus of CCM is to offer patient-specific support through a quality-driven healthcare approach to patients with two or more chronic conditions. Eligible patients need to give consent to enroll in the CCM program. Please contact our CCM coordinator at 225-767-4893 to get more information and to enroll.
Here are a few of many reasons to enroll in Chronic Care Management:
- A monthly check-in by a clinician to assess current and long-term health needs
- Personalized health strategy to improve patient’s quality of life
- Help with any medical needs including refills, scheduling appointments, and transportation
- Prescription cost savings assistance, as well as, packaging and delivery options to increase medication compliance
- Continuous communication with your Medical Providers on your behalf – such as relaying messages for Refills or any questions you have about your Healthcare